Sunday, November 2, 2008

Election Day

Get out the vote. Vote and then just in case Vote again!

This blog will tell you exactly WHO to vote for and Why!

Really, I just know that you all are competent adults who can handle the responsibility of voting, this is a democracy, so you need to VOTE. So, who do I think you should vote for...

Well, let's see, I am a woman, I have children and a marriage, a person who believes in the rights of others, I believe that human should come before anything else, I believe in supporting people who need it and I believe in accountability, I just hate cheating. I believe in values and the four basic freedoms. I believe in the freedom of speech, the freedom of religion, the freedom from fear and the freedom from want. I think that they belong in a certain order, 4,3,2 and then 1. But that is my opinion. I am a social worker, a bleeding heart, throw money at the problem social worker. I believe in rights and independence.

So who am I telling you to vote for:



Wait for it...


God.

I do care who will be president, but I will not tell you how to vote. I will just hope that who ever you vote for, that you pray that this person is a person of God. That God is the one who is truly guiding this person in all of their decisions that impact the world, this country, this state and most importantly your community and your home.

We will not be voting on election day. I have already voted and Steve will be absentee ballot, because we will be at the hospital. Steve will be in surgery to have his femur bone reconnected surgically.

VOTE, VOTE and VOTE.

And in between that, pray for us, for safety and recovering.

2 comments:

four little blessings said...

Praying already for a quick, safe and uneventful surgery and recovery.... May God guide the surgeons as they care for Steve. Take care and let me know if you need anything!

Niki said...

I echo everything she just said. Good luck jumping over this one more little hurdel down the road to recovery. God bless and keep your family, and whoever our next president will be.