Tuesday, November 4, 2008

To be Contin

I don't have time to get into the details and I promise that I will spend more time when I do. I just wanted you all to know that Steve did have surgery today and is now home.

He needed to have a bone chip moved in his femur. He did not go as planned, he actually had to have this part of his femur removed.

There really is a story behind all of this, I promise.

He is not walking right now, he will have a minor minor set back because of this new surgery, however in the long run, it will be a positive part of his recovery.

I promise more details later....

All in all, he is doing well, really well. Thank you all for your prayers, God was on our side this morning. He is safe, and he will recover.

Thank you.

God Bless

2 comments:

four little blessings said...

Thought of you guys today, you know I am always available for rehab-type advice if you need it. I will keep on praying!

Niki said...

I'm thinking of you guys too. However I am no good for any type of rehab advice :)