Friday, March 6, 2009

Moving Forward

I am very sorry, for those who have been waiting patiently. We are fine, we are making each day count and each day counting our blesses!

My health issue was just new change in my body, but it was an odd but now a perfectly normal change. I just love aging... so I have decided to stop aging.

Steve is still job hunting... so we would love any one out there to think of him if you know of something. He has an Associates in Computer Aided Design Mechanical and an associates in CAD Tool Design and over 15 years of experience. He is currently trained in Ciata.

And he is looking for a new field, where he only needs a two year degree or less, any thoughts? Something that is viable.

My job is wonderful, and very stable, and we have very good health benefits, so we can't leave the state, because I can't leave my security...

Anyways... I am writing a book. About developing and implementing educational support groups for at risk teens, so I just know that you all want to buy a copy when I am done!

I promise to sit down and write more one day. I am amazed about how busy I am.

1 comment:

Dick Hale said...

Tell Steve our hopes are with him on the search for employment. As to cross training, the level of detail it takes for Cad/CAM would make him a perfect candidate for any of the internt programming languages (HTML, Perl Script, Flash, etc.)

On another note, see your Mom being interviewed on TV, www.wmbfnews.com and look for the counterfeit money story.